Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 18 November 2011

Think Pink Candy Winner

Just a quick post from me...I've been up since 2am so I'm going to get in bed very soon!

Big, big thanks to all those who entered the candy, and more importantly spread the word around to keep on checking those boobs!
Mr Random has picked a number...


Congratulations Anne (Felixir) if you can please Email me with your full postal address and I'll pop your winnings in the mail on Monday.

Don't forget that there is a blog hop on Saturday starting at the Sassy blog to showcase the new release of stamps...and they are gorgeous!
Hope to see you tomorrow :)
Love Elaine xxx

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anne, and thanks for the giveaway Elaine. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG elaine...are you are still awake!! I've been up since 7am and I'm struggling.

    Well done Anne!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine gosh what you been doing girl go get some sleep. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to Anne and thanks for giving us this chance. Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woho, how fun! I`ll mail you right away. :)

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya sweetie
    thanks for the chance hunni
    anne congrats and enjoy it so much
    have a great weekend to all
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner!

    Woohoo I am super excited about the hop!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Anne and thanks Elaine for the chance! I lost my Mom to breast cancer in July... I am so happy for your friend, chemo and radiation are not fun by any means but her prognosis is pretty good! God bless her and her family and you for putting out the word!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love :)